11.01.2013

Halloween

Yup, I totally get that I have 10 weeks of blogging to catch up on. Here goes.
In no particular order.

Ivy caught her first cold at the tail end of our 10 day jaunt through New England so Halloween itself was relatively low-key.

First up, silly times with her dad's costume box:

Aloooha!
Oink Oink
Hipster
Disapproving of the french maid. Too degrading to females.
Sad Jester
Punk Rocker
My personal fave.
And what she ended up being for Halloween:
Amelia Earhart
Amelia and her handy-dandy (air)mail dog.
I bundled her up, walked over to Jamie's bus stop to meet up with him after work and we all hung out for a bit on our neighborhood's main drag, taking in all of the costumes and revelry. The whole way there and back, kids in costume were running up and down the streets; the photo below was the only empty block!

This one tree always looks fake to me.
Just happened to have this blanket on hand. 
And because we can't ever turn down an opportunity to hop into a photobooth:
Happy Halloween, friends & family.

4 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Her eyes, her lips, shes too adorable and those costumes only accentuate her beauty...especially the wig ;) hope u return to blogland soon!

Catherine (aka Lucy's Mommy) said...

Love her expression in the French Maid costume!! So expressive xx

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! I've missed your blogging and can't wait to see what else you've been up to all this time :)

lauren and brad said...

Those are creative costumes! It is not normal how much I want to squeeze your baby.