And I'm pretty darn excited. Surely, it'll be the
most disappointing thing ever, but in the meantime, I'll just have to dance around in anticipation for the two-hour movie event! Childhood memory: maybe....4th grade...ish? Um, nearly peeing my pants @ Universal Studios when recognizing a REAL-life k.i.t.t. parked directly in front of me!! I stayed in front of that display for as loooong as possible, not caring if we made it to any of the rides for the rest of the afternoon. Just wanted to sit and watch that red light go back and forth, back and forth (zhoom, zhoom. zhoom, zhoom.).
Were you guys fans? And for that matter, did you like k.i.t.t. or Michael or the old guy or the female side kick?
p.s. I'm off to a quick weekend down in LA to celebrate Smith's birthday! Posting to resume on Monday.
4 comments:
i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I'm guessing this was a tv show? and the dude's name is michael? and he drove a fancy car? it must have been exciting to miss out on the ET ride for. please enlighten me.
oh amanda! the hoffman was on a TV series called "night rider" where he was a detective and had a super awesome car that was basically automatic and did everything, including talk to michael and give him advice. it was one of the first TV shows that i remember watching as a kid with my babysitter (a boy across the street who would bring over his little TV b/c we did not have one). it rocked!
i used to LOVE knight rider! oh. my.gosh. amanda, you should really try to netflix the series if you can. totally amazing. the car talks to him.
i used to watch knight rider when i was babysitting - after putting the kids to bed - and i loved it! the car was so awesome! and dude, seriously the hoff was awesome too.
Post a Comment