boy?! no, wait, girl! boy. girl! aieeeeeee i dunno!!!! girl. cause she's gunna be piper's bff. or a boy... cause piper can then marry him! so gosh, boy, girl.... final vote?! GIRL!
i bet it will be a baby! lol. i think boy. but hope that it is a girl so that you get some piper handmedowns because she has such super cute clothes! just don't name it a direction or a playing card or after a king of england.
Is that Fergie? I didn't know she is pregnant. Shows who is up on their pop culture. But it's ok, when JSimps had her new baby I thought they were still talking about the first one....how did she get pregnany again SO FAST
Oh. Uh off topic. I really have no idea so I am guessing girl. (What do YOU think you're having!!)
4 comments:
I usually wrong but I will guess girl. So maybe boy? but now I said boy so girl? (repeat thought process)
boy?! no, wait, girl! boy. girl! aieeeeeee i dunno!!!! girl. cause she's gunna be piper's bff. or a boy... cause piper can then marry him! so gosh, boy, girl.... final vote?! GIRL!
i bet it will be a baby! lol. i think boy. but hope that it is a girl so that you get some piper handmedowns because she has such super cute clothes! just don't name it a direction or a playing card or after a king of england.
Girl!
Is that Fergie? I didn't know she is pregnant. Shows who is up on their pop culture. But it's ok, when JSimps had her new baby I thought they were still talking about the first one....how did she get pregnany again SO FAST
Oh. Uh off topic. I really have no idea so I am guessing girl. (What do YOU think you're having!!)
Post a Comment