I woke up to these emailed photos from Jamie and wanted to share them with you.
Rocking the Deep-V with some new friends:
I LIKE THEM!!
I thought they were going wine tasting, but I think these look like beers:
"this is how you SMASH a beer, see?"
New South Wales has an ordinance in place to prohibit unauthorized people from carrying koalas.
This is as close as he could get:
This is as close as he could get:
The more I stare at this, the more the koala looks like Jamie.
Ok, now I really have to start packing. Trying to get out the door in a couple of hours.



6 comments:
have a great, great trip! what a great time of year to be going! keep us posted if you can! text me from the airport if you have time! i thought you weren't leaving until tomorrow!
yes, have so much fun and travel safe!
I think Jamie is part koala! Have so much fun! Can't wait to read all about it!
have a blast!!! i wanna cuddle a koala and a kangaroooooooooooo!!
what an awesome trip! great pictures!! xo
i demand an update on your neglected blog!!!!!!!
Post a Comment