It's been over a month since my last post and I'm SHOCKED. Mostly because I feel more tied into you all through the variety of other social media and my fancy new apps on my fancy new (first) iphone (as of nov). I'm not farther removed from my computer or the internet, but I realize I'm just consuming loads and loads of articles, data, photos, recipes, and ideas. This is nothing new for my online lifestyle, but I feel a loss of balance for the other things I used to write about (both here and for Tuck). February is the month for regaining that balance.
So, here are the blog posts I'm planning on writing soon, in no particular order (because I'll suffocate under how far back I need to go):
- Australia
- Foodstuffs
- New babies all around
- This past weekend
- New job(s)
And in the meantime, you can find me here:
- Path
- Foursquare
- Google +
- Twitter (inactive tweeting, but active reading)
Lots of love to y'all. I've missed you.
3 comments:
missed you too!
and i've missed YOU. do you know how many times i've checked your blog and seen the "ello mates" heading? too many times, i tell you.
welcome back!
wait, new job/jobs?! where?! details please!!
and i've missed you on here! i have no idea what path is and i just signed up for pinterest and may be slightly obsessed...
Post a Comment