10.18.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMIE!

Ain't he handsome? :) Some mint chocolate chip ice cream cake we scored at Jamie's dad's.
His all-time fave is from Baskin Robbins.
I kinda preferred home-made, but I'm snobby like that.


Hopefully, we're currently surviving some careening through the rain forests of Costa Rica as you read this. Not certain if we'll be doing the zipline tours over the canopies or actually going through the tree parts, but regardless, I'm certain I'll be SCREAMING my head off and Jamie will be grinning from ear-to-ear!

Hope everyone is well!

9 comments:

trish said...

happy birthday jamie!! hope you guys are having a great trip :)

debi g said...

yay, happy birthday jamie! awesome way to spend it in the treetops of costa rica!

Unknown said...

happy birthday!! that sounds like a pretty awesome way to spend a bday!!

devon lorraine ... said...

whoever made that cake, it sure looks good. tell jamie happy haps!

devon lorraine ... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
devon lorraine ... said...

les, where's your sister -- hey amy, you and friends could do this: halloween idea

lauren and brad said...

Hope you are having a great b-day!!! Can't imagine a better place to be!

Simon and Molly said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!!!! Hope your day was a great one!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday to Jamie! What a fun way to celebrate!