11.08.2010

Tuck Fall Formal.

Yup, it's true. We're in costume and attending social events like mad people since we moved away from the west coast. As often as y'all comment about it, I truly feel as though we're back at camp or undergrad or something! Don't get me wrong, one of these days I'll try to get to a "what we do when not at a costume party" post; a more realistic view of our day-to-day operations in New Hampshire.

But in the meantime, I have a bunch of fun events to catch you up on. 
Without further ado...

I got asked to a formal!
You know, because I'm back in high school or in a sorority or something. 

Funny Facebook Comments:


It was a little odd to see friends in snazzy-wear this night as the general masses at Tuck are usually adorned in sweatpants (school) or business wear (interviews) or costumes (parties), but everyone looked happy, glittery, and so pretty! You could overhear folks complimenting each other on haircuts and fragrances and I was dying about the responses: oh, I just blow-dried it. and this smell? I finally showered.

Ascutney Mountain Resort, VT
Ain't it pretty?

My 2nd Year Tuckie friend, fellow hockey player.

Elizabeth is in Jamie's study group (6 total peeps) and plays hockey with me!

My indian friend, Vibhuti.

Good times, peeps. Good times.

Open bar was cut-off at a certain point, hence the 2 beers + 1 hand. As unemployed grad students and accompanying partners, we take free things v.seriously:

See?

5 comments:

Tara said...

YOu look so pretty. I love your dress...miss you!

Sarah said...

nice work drinking coronas!!!!!

and again... love the dress. LOVE the dress on you.

tricia said...

you look so pretty and jamie looks so handsome!

Unknown said...

i take all free drinks and free things very seriously!!

Amanda said...

free drinks are always a good thing. Never forget that.

And hey, pretty lady! You look fantastic! Love that dress - green looks great on you!