who cares I bet both are delicious!!
did you get an answer??? you're just spreading the confusion right now!!
i love extra sharp cabot!
"seriously, it's extra sharp"
so which did you get?
Both. Needed to taste test, but only opened the Extra Sharp so far.
I'm going to bet that "seriously sharp" is a tad sharper. But, I'll wait with baited breath on the final results.
sounds delicious!!!
just noticed the packaging says "lactose free" that's AWESOME! :)
OMG. that's awesome. maybe only you would notice that there were different kinds... me, i'd be all 'ehhh, good enough!'
Post a Comment
10 comments:
who cares I bet both are delicious!!
did you get an answer??? you're just spreading the confusion right now!!
i love extra sharp cabot!
"seriously, it's extra sharp"
so which did you get?
Both.
Needed to taste test, but only opened the Extra Sharp so far.
I'm going to bet that "seriously sharp" is a tad sharper. But, I'll wait with baited breath on the final results.
sounds delicious!!!
just noticed the packaging says "lactose free" that's AWESOME! :)
OMG. that's awesome. maybe only you would notice that there were different kinds... me, i'd be all 'ehhh, good enough!'
Post a Comment