I'm having fun showcasing some gifts I put together for the holidays. Are you guys sick of it yet?
Uh...too bad.
:)
So here's a post I had scheduled to throw out to the internet yesterday. It's a good thing I saw dev's post on cake cookbooks and retracted it as soon as I happened upon it! Because the post went something like this:
More gifts ideas to pass along!
For: an old co-worker who just found out she's pregnant!
My maid of honor and bff from the 7th grade and her awesome hubbie are PREGNANT!! Or as she so eloquently refers, knocked up...and I couldn't be prouder. Mazel Tov, Larkins. We are SO SUPER HAPPY that you guys are going to be parents. SO SUPER HAPPY.
- a nighttime memory book for all of the crazy preggo dreaming to come.
- and a cake cookbook to make yummy treats...eating for TWO.
Thank goodness I took a look at devon's blog before it went up. I would have totally blown her cover and revealed secrety-secret news. But it's cool, guys. It's cool. So, for the big announcement of the year (in case you missed it over here) is that
my fave pic from their wedding.
~more to come on my current state of happiness soon!~
7 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!! yay 2010 babies are going to rock!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! i am so excited to see this post!!!!!!!!!
Yay! Now I have even more reason to procrastinate by checking your and Devon's blogs! I love that wedding photo as well. That one and the one of you hiding in the plant.
woo hoo!!!! soooo pumped about baby Larkin!!!!!!
I love all your dev-pregger sneakiness on your past posts...you holding babies, dev holding babies...sneaky sneaky! So excited the big "blognouncement" is out and I don't have to bubble over with secretness anymore =)
let's just say AMEN! to the happiness
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
Post a Comment