remember when we were going through some kitchen changes?
well, we still had some issues with the right wall.cluttered, boring, yuk.
ugh. such a weird wall.that's the entry door on the right.
we painted the left jut-out section, but left this part white.
i liked those frames with words in them.
spray painted some frames.(yay for gorilla glue, btw!)
tada!much better?
~then, yes devon, we finished our ice cream. :)~
14 comments:
Love it!!
are you kidding? i love this!
really? you amaze me. this is so cool!
i love it so much!!!!!!!
how come you're so cool?
Your so great...I love you!
love how you make it seem like it was done before you finished your ice cream. i mean, it was, right?
I love it! You are beyond crafty!
Can I hire you to decorate my house? Seriuosly.
love, love!
wow. you continue to amaze me!
Thanks, ya'll. Glad you like!
love this idea!! -lo's sis (lane)
I LOVE this...you have an amazing talent for finding simple, great things!!!
love it! so creative.
Post a Comment