Spend a few minutes on the new Martin+Osa website for me. Although I usually have zero issue with this particular store, I think this new site creeps me out to no end. Just want to see if I'm odd girl out on this one.
And on a related note, they have free shipping each way now.
11 comments:
it is very harry potterish with the pictures coming to life...
oh my goodness, debi! that's exactly what i was gonna say!
Very interesting site for sure!
totally creepy.
i was thinking the same exact likeness to the harry potter wall portraits.
I so don't see the pictures coming to life. To me it just looks like the American Apparel website http://store.americanapparel.net/ except that the models are in actual clothing and not in lame booty shorts. Am I missing a crucial flash plug in of some sort?!
PS Isnt' Martin and Osa Reese Witherspoon's favorite store or something?
creepster.
woah, everyone hates it -- but i love it! i wish all clothing websites came to life!
i didn't get the creepy factor of it at first, so I got bored and opened another window. Clicked back and everyone was moving, at precicsely the same time I got shivers down my spine. Not really sure why but YES, super creepy.
Plus the home page looks like they are modelling costumes, not clothes. "I'd like to order the horseback rider outfit in an 8, rush shipping, thanks". Yeah, no.
def. creepy the way they move! i will stick with the actual store i think? they do have v. cute stuff though
A little creeped out...but it is nice being able to see all angles of the outfit. I think they should have a limit of one picture coming to life at a time. It's a little weird and chaotic to have multiple all at once.
Post a Comment