5.19.2008

Just checking in really fast!

Hey all!

Vegas was a TOTAL blast and I definitely spent most of Sunday recovering. Still haven't fully unpacked (shoot) and cringe thinking about my suitcase hanging out smack dab in the middle of the hallway. I've had a couple of work things pop up for this week and won't be able to legitimately update until Thurs. Until then, I'm thinking of you guys and doing my best to keep up with the ongoings of your posts (see my comments? see them?).

See you on Thursday!

xo,

leslie

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Have a great week. I'll miss my regular Leslie updates but I understand you have a life outside your blog.

trish said...

les i miss you

Amanda said...

I did notice the comments, very impressive! And for the record, you have to break that "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" rule because we are deprived and need an update. miss youuuuu!

Simon and Molly said...

random: I check in periodically with your friends that you wrote about the goodell's. And I got a hayjac necklace with the girls name on it for mother's day. love it.
don't have your email.

lauren and brad said...

ahem. it's thursday. where are you?

Leslie said...

thanks to molly for picking up the hayjac necklace! and to the rest of ya'll for always motivating me to keep up the writing.