4.13.2011

What a pane....window pane, that is.

A career assessment test in high school yielded unusual options for me:
  1. Window Washer
  2. Nun
In my mind, lack of balance and coordination immediately eliminated the first option and having received 7 years of education from a Catholic school, I never would have consider a career in a similar setting. Regardless, I'm sure my parents were simply freaking out to receive the results of this exam....might we even have had a follow-up session with one of the career counselors? I certainly didn't receive the results of this seemingly useless test without some form of repercussion.

So you can imagine my high-pitched laughter when this showed up in my email the other day:

CRAP.

8 comments:

lauren and brad said...

WHAT!?!? Please tell me you are taking the job. That would make my whole day. :)

tricia said...

hilarious. my career test in high school told me i would be a great librarian...NO COMMENT

Ryan and Katie said...

sounds like opportunity knocking to me :)

courtney said...

i never had a career assessment. how do they choose nun?

courtney said...

since you got nun or window washer, these tests are clearly ridiculous and useless. so i just googled one online and took it. totally ridiculous. I got medical professional. I'm a germ-phobe who hates bloood, needles, and is afraid of sick people. Go figure.

debi g said...

are you sure it wasn't a fortune teller's assessment that you got in high school?

Unknown said...

haha awesome!

devon lorraine ... said...

so you took it right?