3.23.2011

View from our hotel room.

 Uh...ya, Jeremy....I've got to go home to look at my vagina in a hand mirror....

fireworks
sunset
outdoor movie: Date Night
view of the ocean + beach

----------

we added:
"box seats"
beer 
take out pizza

Kill Shot!

Because what goes better with a romantic comedy shown on the beach besides FIREWORKS, right? I mean what sort of conversation did the hotel activity planning committee have??

"let's do a movie-on-the-beach!"

"yes, i've been dying to see this TinaFey + SteveCarrel movie"

"but.....we have all of these fireworks...."



"shoooooot....."

so random.

Had we chosen a closer view of the movie, we could have lounged in cushy chairs the staff had set up in rows, citronella candles lining the aisles. It was très cute, but we were très comfortable upstairs. 

7 comments:

jen said...

so jealous.

Ryan and Katie said...

haha That vagina line was my fav from the the movie and Ry and I seem to remember it whenever we are at restaurants now pretending to know what other couples are saying :)

The Mitchells said...

Looks amazing!

Amanda said...

whoa. super cool. I haven't seen that movie yet so my first response to this post was "whhaaaaat?". Now I get it.

Catherine (aka Lucy's Mommy) said...

Love the movie. Love the pictures. Love you.

debi g said...

relaxing... aaaahhhh

lizcannon said...

that is the life