September 2009
Last year, when the Larkins needed a car battery but were too busy with their busy work lives to grab one, Katherine and I came to the rescue. We had quite the adventure, feeling completely out of place in the auto shop....auto store? I dunno what to call it.
This year, the aforementioned Larkins had other distractions (ahem...a BABY) so when they needed yet another battery, we obliged.
Katherine was quick to point out that every time in Chicago, I'm Devon's battery girl.
Katherine was quick to point out that every time in Chicago, I'm Devon's battery girl.
So we took another picture:
July 2010

4 comments:
That battery is not nearly as impressive as the first one.
gotta love my go-to battery girl(s)!
which reminds me, we're getting low on ...
that first battery was definitely more of an adventure!
you are just so handy. yep. that's the word i would use to describe. handy!
Post a Comment