3.01.2010

March Madness

How is it already MARCH?
 
March 2009

We're 61 days away from our wedding weekend.  Shoot, I think we better start hopping on some things (secured makeup person, DJ, and day-of-coordinator last week). In the spirit of tackling the list of wedding-things-to-do, I'll just give a quick update of things that are going on around here:
  1. My BFF and Matron-of-Honor is HAVING A FREAKING BABY GIRL!!! I couldn't be more excited, proud, exhilarated, giddy, stoked. I keep spontaneously dancing around whenever I think about it and my brain has done mad loopty-loops since the first phone call...so freaking stoked.

    This is the only photo I have of Patrick looking at the camera...
    and of course, devs is the one making crazy-face. :)
    March 17, 2008
     
  2. Jamie and I each got new cell phones on Sunday and have been totally geeking out on them. In one of the first steps towards marital life, we combined our cell phone contracts (TWO YEAR contract, people) and I didn't freak out one bit. I'm taking it as a good sign. :)

    @ devon & patrick's wedding.
    March 2008

  3. Between the Olympics (uh, hello? curling anyone??) and full swing of Arizona basketball, we're in the thickest sports season ever. It's like the freaking ESPNZone in our living room and I'm just about ready for some mad amount of girly-girl time. Anyone down for shoe shopping, romantic comedy watching, or some gossip magazines? Balance must be restored.

    March 2007

  4. An old friend from high school is going to face some tough times with her 6 year old son, Spencer. If you get a chance to drop by her blog and keep up with their battle this year, please do so.  And because you all have the nicest things to say, leave her a little note if you have a second? Thanks.
Hope you're all set up for a terrific month! Here's to less snow, fewer rainstorms, no more earthquakes, and a healthy spring for everyone. :)

    7 comments:

    Simon and Molly said...

    I am your girl for some shooping lunch out and could we throw a spa trip in there. And yeah, could we make it a weekend away and go some where really warm.

    Oh a girl can dream!

    Maria said...

    Happy March! Looks like it will be a fun month!

    tricia said...

    like my dad said last night "i like sports and wars. your mom likes love stuff."

    Tara said...

    Yay...congrats to Devon..a baby girl...I'm so excited! I guess I can leave that comment on her blog. What I really wanted to comment on was the seemingly random, completely horrendous picture of me you posted. Please consider this a "cease and desist" notice. If you do not comply, I will be forced to take legal action.

    PS-I'm so excited for Austin!!!! Miss you

    Unknown said...

    i can't believe it is MARCH already!!! crazy crazy crazy. actually it's ridiculous.

    i will read your friend's blog and leave nice words... not sure what you are referring to as of yet since i haven't looked at it, but...

    courtney said...

    Big Head Hudson shots are my favorite.
    Congrats on the cell contract union.
    You're not legally bound.

    lauren and brad said...

    Spring!!!!!!!!!! Hoo-RAH!

    Bought my ticket friday night! WEDDING COUNTDOWN! !!!!!!