2.23.2010

These boots are made for walking...just not in snow.

When Jamie saw that I had just finished a shower, he asked that I take the dog out in the rain "since your hair is already wet".  Upon return from the cold, wet outdoors and the muddy dog park, is it ridiculous and so eco-unconscious to want a long soak in a super hot tub? Cause that's the only thing I can think to blog about right now. 

That and evidence of my inability to comprehend effects snow, ice, and salt could have on the one pair of boots I wear when it's "cold" out:

5 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

bubble bath, bubble bath!

Unknown said...

yeah, that tends to happen to my poor shoes!

tricia said...

i JUST got a new pair of black boots, similar to those, and in the last 4 weeks of salt/snow, etc from being in ohio, they are pretty much dunzo. like, i think the salt ate through the leather.

Leslie said...

I don't get it. what do you guys do??

lauren and brad said...

get a pair of snow boots! :)