2.11.2010

New Stationary.

Forget those discount packs of thank you cards I get from the Target clearance racks.
I'm going to rent out this kid to get all future messages across!

Little Olivia in a sweater-thing I sent to Katie as a thankyou gift!

On an unrelated note, I discovered that I never updated one of my fave-blog-feeds in google reader and am having a grand ole time catching up (creaturecomforts.com). It has been consoling to drown myself in pretty images as Jamie pretends to ignore me for hours. In his defense, I confessed to finishing up 2 seasons of Friday Night Lights while he was out of town. 

Yup, I tv-cheated on my fiance. Oh boy.

6 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

good idea. how much should I rent my lil sign carrier out for?

Unknown said...

cutie pie!!

btw, i LOVE the target thank you cards. i have enough thank yous for quite a while.

Sarah said...

creaturecomforts.com does not exist - according to google.

katie has such a cute sign carrier i'd totally rent her!

Leslie said...

fixed it for you!

Amanda said...

what a sweet picture! Aw liv, we love you!
(And les, we love you too!! Such a sweetie, you are!)

lauren and brad said...

Love me some les and liv.