Here I go....unabashedly spreading gossip and reinforcing tabloid news. But I can't stop thinking about this and desperately wanted to share it with ya'll. Apparently a girl from our high school (mine + dev's) has been dating and living with a real-life Brady for a few years. Here are some pics of them:
July 2008 & June 2009
Then this article popped into my email and I seriously can't stop quasi-laughing-in-horror about it since. I mean, seriously? She was in the grade above ours and notoriously caused some major controversy her last couple of years at school (getting the most popular and our most favorite teacher fired). It's good to see that some people never change, I guess?
And you HAVE TO read the article. CLICK HERE.
And you HAVE TO read the article. CLICK HERE.
10 comments:
it looks like her boob sized changed...
wow those are some boobs!!
surprise, surprise.
she looks smart.
hahaha amanda's comment is awesome! she looks smart. hahahahaha
Pointing out the obvious...but, OMG...the tits are out of control!
les, definitely glad that your reaction to the email i sent you resulted in this post. now i know you feel just how i feel about it. WTF??
Look how close your degree of separation is now from Marsha Marsha Marsha!
Why would somebody get their boobs to look like that? I am really curious about the high school teacher story. Explain, por favor.
the boobs! the boobs! a knife!? hilarious that you know her!
Post a Comment