10.14.2009

Workplace Fun.

If I employed a group of my friends to work in one room together, I could see this kind of stuff happening ALL OF THE TIME:



Actually, having met some of Devon's co-workers, I could totally see them finishing off their Wednesday workday in this fashion! Consider this a call to arms, OMD Digital Analytics Team...a call to arms.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, i want to be bff's with those guys.
what was up with the dumb-o girl that wasnt singing, was she foreign? -liz

trish said...

omg, loves! how do you always find the best videos on youtube?!!

Sarah said...

i want to work there! where is it and are they hiring?

Unknown said...

looks like so much fun! love it.

devon lorraine ... said...

great, now i have a crush on one of those boys. i better tell patrick to get a video cam and start lip syncing or he may lose me to my youtube crush. cuz it's possible, you know.

jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen said...

i want my life. that way.

dev - is your crush sleepy/dreamy eyed guy or one who climbed on his desk? too funny. watch out patrick.

i love the girl that is questioning her decision to leave her last job.

debi g said...

OMG! I LOVE THIS! i see a future project for my students...

Leslie said...

ew! "dreamy eyed" guy totally had "gross solo act in bathroom" face to me. ew.