8.31.2009

Obama Monday.

Hey. You HAVE to admit that having a President so active on both Flickr and Twitter is pretty tight. I'm loving that the White House is responding to people on twitter and how much am I digging their photographer right now?? I mean, sheesh. Who has that job, right?

"What do you do?"
"Oh, I maintain Obama's Flickr and Twitter pages."
"-------" <-- That's the silence that would follow. Any other job descr. would sound so boring.

To be fair and balanced, I will admit to not really liking his Facebook page. So, if someone told me it was their job to maintain his Facebook page, I would walk away from the conversation. Blah. Enjoy some more pics this presidential morning:

And obligatory First Dog photo:
See, Jamie? It's not just Hudson.
Shoes are fun to dogs.

3 comments:

lizcannon said...

bobby flay and barack? you are kidding.
i love their dog!

lauren and brad said...

is it twisted that i find him so irresistibly sexy???

jskanter said...

It's too bad that they took an otherwise cute dog and cut him to look like a sissy. Hudson would make a much cooler "first dog" due to his scrappy, uber-American ruggedness.