that knot looked really tightor i'm a moronp.s. i keep seeing places i want to try for lunch. come back!
I don't think I've ever had a tamale (damn the lack of good mexican restaurants north of the border) but it does look pretty tough to eat the husk. Maybe it's worth it for the extra fibre?
Keep a list going, slyman! We'll be back soon.
patrick was in his 20s the first time he had a tamale. no one told him to take the husk off. slyman is too cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that knot looked really tight
or i'm a moron
p.s. i keep seeing places i want to try for lunch. come back!
I don't think I've ever had a tamale (damn the lack of good mexican restaurants north of the border) but it does look pretty tough to eat the husk. Maybe it's worth it for the extra fibre?
Keep a list going, slyman! We'll be back soon.
patrick was in his 20s the first time he had a tamale. no one told him to take the husk off.
slyman is too cute.
Post a Comment