Because I'd be DRAGGING them to go see this.
P.S. Jamie is thanking you, Amy....in the most sarcastic way possible.
Next time we're in NYC, screw the broadway shows, I'm dragging him to it.
P.S. Jamie is thanking you, Amy....in the most sarcastic way possible.
Next time we're in NYC, screw the broadway shows, I'm dragging him to it.
5 comments:
hahahahaha!!! love the song on the site. sounds like the kind of thing to get stuck in your head for a few days.
pinkarific, pinkarific...
omg. good thing you don't have kids.
OMG, Lulu is sitting here with me chanting Pinkalicious as soon as she saw the picture.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come take her. SHE LOVES PINKALICIOUS!!!!!!
omg. i NEED to go see this!
I think I need to plan my trip right now! Virginia loves this book and we will cross our fingers that Purplicious is in development!
Post a Comment