6.08.2009

Just another typical work day in SF.

While the number of crazies in our city seem to be increasing regularly, I almost never grab my camera quickly enough. This guy almost escaped. He was just walking around, dropping off some mail, and grabbing a coffee + cookie at Mrs. Fields. You know, just a typical day for him. Makes my daily garb seem so mundane and redundant.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

were you following him all this time? Or you just happened to also be dropping off mail, and picking up coffee+ cookie? Hmmm yeah, thought so. Stalker! (perhaps jamie needs to wear a kilt?)

I remember the first time I drove through SF, when I was in grade 6, I saw a lady walking down the street wearing a shower cap. Not one of those plastic rain bonnets that little korean grandma's wear, but a real shower cap. Maybe it is a SF thing?

lauren and brad said...

I would love to cross paths with people wearing kilts! All we have are rednecks...

lizcannon said...

omg, i saw 2 guys wearing kilts the other day, but i think it was for a wedding. weird though. but they werent getting coffee or dropping off mail. that guy is bomb.
ps: schnooze is 6.5 years old. her bday is oct 5, 2002. she's the best.

trish said...

oh my gosh, awesome! doug's uncles wore kilts to his sister's wedding last year, absolutely hilarities.

debi g said...

there is a guy in my town who wears colonial wear all the time! but i like the kilt better.

Sarah said...

you could get a good breeze up there in sf (how i met your mother anyone? anyone??)