Who knew a 5lb piece of meat would be, like, 85 times too large for our 2-person household?
That's right, I totally forgot to analyze the serving size of the multiple braised brisket recipes I researched online and asked the butcher for a hunk o' beef 17times too large. Whoops! Hey, give me a break. It was my first attempt at making a traditional (ish) Passover Seder meal!
That's right, I totally forgot to analyze the serving size of the multiple braised brisket recipes I researched online and asked the butcher for a hunk o' beef 17times too large. Whoops! Hey, give me a break. It was my first attempt at making a traditional (ish) Passover Seder meal!
On the menu:
((Uh...ok, they were actually Rosti...swedish potato pancakes from Ikea))
Steamed Whole Artichokes with Lemon Butter Dip
We're looking forward to a traditional Easter dinner @ Michele's on Sunday! A real honey-baked ham from the real Honey Baked Ham store! Dude. We're eating well this week.
*all pictures "borrowed" from the 'net.
5 comments:
That is a lot of meat! Looks like a great feast!
nice work!
Yummy. That all sounds like the best food I could ever put in my mouth. Yum.
the ajello household had potato pancakes yesterday for good friday, and we totally picked up a (mini) ham at honeybaked ham for tomorrow :)
such a wonderful feast!
eriously... do you want to come to colorado? i will take to fabric shopping if you cook a seder for me!!!!!
Post a Comment