Are you guys all watching 30Rock with as much fervor as I am? Tina Fey has certainly had quite the run the past couple of years, but for whatever reason, I've been super delayed on catching this HILARIOUS programme. An error on my part, as it has quickly risen to the tops of my list. An error on my part for which I am slightly grateful; thanks to Netflix + earlier seasons being available on DVD!
We'll have something to do if Hollywood decides to strike again.
If you're watching this show, AWESOME for you. We should chat. If you're not, try it on for size tonight! The hilarities are simply terrific and priceless.
And now for some real, in-person, 30Rock photos of our own (most captured by JK):
We'll have something to do if Hollywood decides to strike again.
If you're watching this show, AWESOME for you. We should chat. If you're not, try it on for size tonight! The hilarities are simply terrific and priceless.
And now for some real, in-person, 30Rock photos of our own (most captured by JK):
so we did.
6 comments:
Ahhh. we own season 1. my husband thinks it's the most brilliant show every. And yes, i secretly find it very funny.
Yes I totally watch it! LOVE IT!!!!!
The photo of you accosting the "hot" (or scary) man is hilarious!!!
I'm going to add a few more exclamation marks because there aren't enough here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love 30 rock! We just watched all the older seasons on netflix. It's so stinking funny!
wait. you lost a hat AND a vest?
I'm assuming you "lost" them so that you could get new ones? I just don't see how that could just happen... :)
love 30Rock!
yes, 30rock rocks. but i don't catch it v. often. luckily i now know that i can get it on dvd.
love the pics! the jumping ones are awesome. reminds me of dev's bach party where we were all jumping trying to take pics... too funny. i miss ny!!!!
Post a Comment