12.10.2008

Mele Kalikimaka

Lots of holiday parties, starting tonight! Many more interesting things to post about after the weekend, promise. Last week was total madness and outside of the humidity and 85+ degree weather, I don't think I even realized I was in the paradise state. Wait...is that Florida? Which one is Hawaii then?

Mele Kalikimaka
(it's the thing to say)

7 comments:

Maria said...

Now I have that song in my head:)
We are going to Hawaii in March, we will need some advice! We are going to Kauai!

courtney said...

You lucky girl!!!

trish said...

you guys are so cute. love the necklace btw.

Sarah said...

that's one of my favorite holiday songs!!!

happy holidays to you and yours :)

Amanda said...

everytime I hear Mele Kalikimaka I think of the pool scene in National Lampoons, you know the part with Christy Brinkley flinging her swimsuit at the window. When I was little I used to think that scene was soooo risque!

You look gorgeous there Leslie. Goofy, yes, but gorgeous

devon lorraine ... said...

i love that song, too!

and i love those big hawaiian (sp?) mr. and mrs. clause statues!

lauren and brad said...

1. that's my dad's favorite x-mas song...???

2. those santa people are freaky...

3. have no idea what hawaii is but it's probably lame like, "the aloha state".

4. you and jaime are super cute.