Last minute Halloween costume for yappy hour @ Hudson's daycare.
Using Hudson's rainjacket as a template on an old t-shirt. I imagine this could be a super easy project using a child's clothing as a template as well.Pieces sewn together and turned right side in.Cut out quintessential black zig-zag.
Zigzag stitched on 3 sides and turned right side in. Fits him like a glove! I went as Lucy and Jamie went as Snoopy. Didn't really do much for a self-costume. Dog + master. Master + dog.
someone dyed their dog blue. weird. Charlie Brown (mutt) + A Pig with Lipstick (golden retriever pup)me with sarah palin (devon did better!)
9 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
devon did a millllllllllllllllion times better than that sarah palin.
love charlie brown :)
a blue dog... disturbing. i LOVE your creative ideas. i need to remember that for next year with jackson. and yes, devon's palin was much better!
So fun! You call that LAST MINUTE? You are amazing!!!!!
Love the costumes, so creative!! And I hope you can enjoy some cinnamon ice cream soon! I didn't mean to throw it in your face:)
Very very clever...it pays to know how to sew! It's time to bring it back people!
so cute and crafty! i think your sarah palin is a man. devon was REAL!
awww can you totally tell Hudson LOVES his costume :)
Those costumes were great! You're very talented!!
Post a Comment