This post is not going to do Annie justice, but I have to repack and catch another early morning flight so here goes!
My lil sis from Alpha Phi and dear friend, Annie, moved to SF about a month ago after deciding the 'burbs were just not cutting it. With the new geographical location, obviously she needed a new snazzy job, right? In came Jamie and an available position in the city. After a grueling interview process, Annie made it through with successful colors and has started training for the new job with Jamie as her manager! Fun times, people. Fun times.
Now, I have a truly spectacular network of old buddies living within a 9 block radius of me! Annie at one end, Jocelyn at another angle, Kourtney + Gus + Tony off to the other side, and Kathleen right around the corner. I've never loved living in the city more than the past few months.
Hudson and I have been on impromptu walks with the girls and I've recently discovered a walking path through a middle school field to get to Jocelyn's that much faster. There was never a need to drive, but I didn't realize it because I always did just that.
Last weekend, Annie decided she had just about enough with my crazy-ass long hair and took me to her lady for an "adjustment". We made an entire day of it with a suburbia extravaganza!! In true opposite-from-Holly fashion, we escaped to Walnut Creek for a fog reprieve and hit up Target, OfficeMax, Marshalls, BabiesRUs, etc. It was simply glorious.
Anyway, here's the long and short of the hair bizness:
My lil sis from Alpha Phi and dear friend, Annie, moved to SF about a month ago after deciding the 'burbs were just not cutting it. With the new geographical location, obviously she needed a new snazzy job, right? In came Jamie and an available position in the city. After a grueling interview process, Annie made it through with successful colors and has started training for the new job with Jamie as her manager! Fun times, people. Fun times.
Now, I have a truly spectacular network of old buddies living within a 9 block radius of me! Annie at one end, Jocelyn at another angle, Kourtney + Gus + Tony off to the other side, and Kathleen right around the corner. I've never loved living in the city more than the past few months.
Hudson and I have been on impromptu walks with the girls and I've recently discovered a walking path through a middle school field to get to Jocelyn's that much faster. There was never a need to drive, but I didn't realize it because I always did just that.
Last weekend, Annie decided she had just about enough with my crazy-ass long hair and took me to her lady for an "adjustment". We made an entire day of it with a suburbia extravaganza!! In true opposite-from-Holly fashion, we escaped to Walnut Creek for a fog reprieve and hit up Target, OfficeMax, Marshalls, BabiesRUs, etc. It was simply glorious.
Anyway, here's the long and short of the hair bizness:
10 comments:
well congrats to annie on the job!
and to les on the new 'do.
Love the new look!
Hair looks great!
my sis is so gorgeous. :)
hair looks awesome, you seriously have the best head of hair i've ever seen.
love the hair!!!
p.s. i used to take sun/heat breaks from the city in the summer so i get the escape to the east bay. i'd drive to my parents place to sit by the pool in the 100+ degree weather before returning to the arctic city.
I have no need to drive to SF to escape the heat now that I work in Oakland...it was COLD there today, last time I checked it was the middle of August!
new hair is great! fab-u-louso
love your new hair!! that's so fun you have so many friends nearby. yay!
Post a Comment