5.28.2008

Tag, you're it.

I was tagged by Lauren:

1.) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was wrapping up my first year in college, spending much more time with my new college buddies than the ole books. I think right about now, I was probably uber-jealous that Devon was out for the summer while I was 400 miles away in 115 degree heat. Who knew 10 years later I'd be even further away from her and definitely be pining for that heat!

2.) 5 things on my to do list today?
Run out to San Ramon for a meeting, throw together some spreadsheets, laundraaay (makes the task much more fun if you call it that...especially if you use blea-otch!), grocery shop, look for homasote at a lumber yard.

3.) Snacks I enjoy?
Anything baked and fruit salad.

4.) Things I'd do if I was a millionaire?
DEFINITELY take an initial big trip then put a down payment on a place with a yard for the dog and safely invest rest for the mortgage (prices are still going up here - sad). Hmm...if it were above 10mil, I'd definitely would be a stay-at-home-dog-mom and craft my days away. Maybe invest in a philanthropy. I could be a crafty, stay-at-home-dog-mom, philanthropist.

5.) Places I've lived?
In chronological order:
  • Anaheim, CA
  • Yokohama, Japan
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • Back to Anaheim, but this time at the Hilton Suites for a couple of months...holla!
  • Irvine, CA
  • 5 different places in Davis, CA
  • Honesdale, PA for 1 summer
  • 3 different places in Sacramento, CA
  • San Francisco with Ali
  • And now SF with Jamie + Hudson
Now I tag the following: Kim, Jen, Maria+Josh, Emily

3 comments:

Amy said...

heeey sis! how are you!? i missss you and have stories for you! oh btw, you forgot to add kawasaki on the list of places!! durrr

debi g said...

i can't believe you were at camp for only 1 year!!!

Sarah said...

Davis, Sacramento Waaa-Woooo!