3.05.2008

And to think they all start out this cute.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

besides the fact that this kid is ridiculously cute, I have to say he(she?) has a pretty good sound. I mean, kids that age are usually pretty tone deaf, aren't they?

And, I have to add, this kid knows way more words to this song then I know. I somehow got roped into this at kareoke in the summer, and I think I knew 2 words.
1. Hey
2. Jude

we've got a future american idol here, folks.

debi g said...

this made me smile. thanks i needed that this week!

lizcannon said...

how does that kid know all those words? that freaks me out. child genius. crazy.

Ryan and Katie said...

love it :) and no I only put the 49 on Flickr. That slideshow links to my flickr album.

Holly said...

I LOVE it! My favorite part is he is substituting R for all the L's and T's in the song (sorry , speech pathologist moment)