2.05.2008

Tag, you're it!

I got tagged, yo. Here are the instructions...
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog or
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
Waaaait a sec. Did I just get tricked into some sort of email forward disguised as a fun blog-questionnaire-continuum? What the heezy? <--on a side note...dudes, try this phrase. it's a good time; i promise.

Ok. My factoids.
  1. I know how to ride a unicycle, but generally have terrible balance.
  2. With my work ethic and career drive, I'm destined for entrepreneurship. Ironically, I face much difficulty when attempting to pronounce that word or any of its excipients.
  3. I'd love to live with all of my friends within a 10 yard radius. I ache when I see pictures of kids/spouses/homes/life-events that I haven't met/spent time with/seen/witnessed. I guess blogs will just have to do in the meantime.
  4. I prefer to spend a few hours slaving in the kitchen over a dessert than snacking on something packaged. Or eat a "real" meal, for that matter. Cupcakes and cookies rule; savory items drool.
  5. There's a weird sense of obsessed focus that comes over me when I'm working on something I like or am interested in. But other times I can diagnose a healthy dose of ADD in myself.
And I popcorn*.....these folks (jen's out 'cause she's busy trying to birth as I type this):
*you guys ever play "popcorn" in school? I guess it was more of a way to call on your frienemy to be the next person to have to read out loud in class, but ever "play" it? While googling it for reference, I found this game and wished for 2nd grade all over again. Can we play it @ devon's bach'ette party?

5 comments:

trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

or. OR. or.

ok, that was typed in response to trish's comment about wanting to know my 5 places. but now i see her comment is gone.

Holly said...

hey I totally play popcorn with my classes (the reading one, not the game one). I will try the game one sometime, although I am pretty sure kids nowadays don't know what an air-popped popcorn maker is!

debi g said...

never heard of popcorn game. i'll ask my students if they do...
and i saw the OR, but i wanted to put in 5 for both :) i was very much procrastinating today!

Unknown said...

i remember popcorn being a trampoline game. as in everyone jumps around and tries to get the people sitting in the middle to fly up out of seated position. and yes, we did this on a tramp at school. pretty safe, hunh?!