9.22.2007

Amy's moving to the dorms today.



The Toyota Previa is packed to the gills and on its way to San Diego where Amy will be moving into the dorms @ UCSanDiego and I simply can't believe she's old enough to live without our parents. Like literally, I think it was just the other day that Devon had to come down from HER dorms to live with Amy while my parents went to Cancun or some other spring break location. That's right, my parents* rocked MTV Spring Break (what??). And yes, that was TEN years ago. Craziness.

Jamie and I have to be in SD for a conference next weekend so we're bringing an extra TV/DVDplayer and we'll take her to get other essentials she didn't know she needed. More importantly, you all should know that I'm packing my baseball bat to take down any zitty freshmen boys that are bothering her. We'll try to photo some action shots of me kicking ass.

*For reference, this is my dad. Not exactly the typical spring breaker:

Happy dad.

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

isn't it freaky when your little sis grows up? it totally wierds me out. my little sis lives with a BOY. whoa.